1. How to qualify
In order to get the YoUpgrade on offer, there are 4 requirements that need to be met:
- The Merchant must be achieving a transaction volume of more than R5 000 per month;
- The Merchant must provide bank statements as proof of their transaction volume;
- For every old card machine exchanged, 1 (one) Yoco card machine will be provided;
- The Merchant must have paid for their Card Machine in full and own their Card Machine.
2. Conditions of Card Machine being exchanged
The old Card Machine being exchanged in terms of this YoUpgrade must be in good working order, as determined by Yoco.
3. Yoco liability
Yoco will not be liable for any costs incurred by the Merchant in cancelling any agreement relating their old Card Machine.
4. Vetting and FICA
The Merchant is subject to Yoco’s standard Vetting and FICA requirements on sign-up.
5. Returns and exchanges
Yoco’s Card Machine Policies at https://www.yoco.co.za/za/terms/reader-policies/ will be applicable to this YoUpgrade except that no refund (including cash) will be given under any circumstances. If the Merchant wishes to return their Yoco Card Machine, it may request that Yoco exchanges the Yoco Card Machine for their old card machine.
Terms and Conditions for upgrade.yoco.co.za
Copyright © 2019 Yoco Technologies (Pty) Ltd.
Our Yoco mobile card readers are also available from these outlets: